The compact, high-speed medical device delivers excellent quality, durable, 423 dpi resolution prints in less than 20 seconds and easily integrates with other video equipment with its slim 8 3/8” form factor. The printer’s convenient front-panel design offers user-friendly menus, flexible color adjustment, and two user presets. The printer supports both 1080i and 720p signals which are automatically detected by the printer. An added LED notifies the user of data transmission and print cartridge status.
This option extends the manufacturer's warranty by either 1 or 2 years depending on the option chosen. During the first year of ownership, Sony Medical provides warranty support. After the first year, ERI provides warranty support.
If you cannot afford to be without your device while it is being serviced by either Sony or ERI, the hotswap program provides next day replacement support. If your device breaks during your hotwap period, simply call ERI and we will send you a replacement device for delivery the next morning. Please note that by virtue of choosing a two-year hotswap service, you have also extended your factory warranty by one-year.
- Slim Compact Design
- Ideal for Medical Carts; Easily Integrated
- Versatile Analog Video Inputs and Outputs
- HDTV signal support – 1080i and 720p automatically
- PAL & NTSC compatible, all standard interfaces
- RS-232 Control
- High resolution – 423 dpi, New LCD Front Panel Screen design
- Two color settings can be set from the front panel
- LED indicates data transmission and ribbon cartridge status
- Dimensions: 8 3/8" X 3 7/8" X 15 5/8" (W x H x D)
- Weight: 12.6 pounds
- Gradation: YMC images using 8 bit/256 gradations per color, approx
- Input Current: 1.7-1.0 A
- Video Input Interfaces:
- RGB/YPbPr (BNC X 3)
- S Video (4-pin min-DIN X 1)
- Composite Video (BNC X 1)
- Paper Tray Capacity:
- S Size tray: Max. 80 sheets
- L Size tray: Max 50 sheets
- Power Consumption: AC 100 to 240V, 50/60Hz
- Print Media:
- UPC-21L (L size standard color print pack) (4 x 50 packs)
- UPC-21S (S size standard color print pack) (3 x 80 packs)
- Print Size:
- UPC-21L: 5" x 3 3/4"
- UPC-21S: 3 3/4" X 2 7/8"
- Print Speed:
- UPC-21L: 29 seconds
- UPC-21S: 19 seconds
- Printing Method: Dye Sublimation Thermal Printing
- Resolution: 423 DPI
- Safety Compliance: UL 1950 and UL 2601-1 Listed; CSA C22.2 No. 601.1; No. 950; EN60950; EN60601-1
- Thermal Head: 423 DPI