Please note that this printer has been discontinued and is no longer available. Please consider its replacement, the UP-991AD.
The UP-990AD is a black and white hybrid graphic printer that supports both analog and digital applications. This dual compatibility is especially critical as imaging systems make the transition from analog to digital technology. The UP-990AD has both an analog video input as well as a USB 2.0 high speed interface for digital printing. The UP-990AD offers an improved resolution of 325 dpi ensuring superb picture quality and faster print speed of about 8 seconds. The UP-990AD can also use the blue thermal media which produces high quality film-like transparencies. The UP-990AD is the ideal choice for medical black and white analog and digital applications such as ultrasound, mobile c-arm, and cardiac cath lab.
This option extends the manufacturer's warranty by either 1 or 2 years depending on the option chosen. During the first year of ownership, Sony Medical provides warranty support. After the first year, ERI provides warranty support.
If you cannot afford to be without your device while it is being serviced by either Sony or ERI, the hotswap program provides next day replacement support. If your device breaks during your hotwap period, simply call ERI and we will send you a replacement device for delivery the next morning. Please note that by virtue of choosing a two-year hotswap service, you have also extended your factory warranty by one-year.
- Analog video and digital USB 2.0 interfaces
- Fast print speed - approximately 8 seconds
- Optional blue transparency film (UPT210BL)
- Excellent print quality and contrast
- Front panel LCD display for easy operation
- Multiple images per sheet (two, four, six)
- Fully automatic cutter
- Compact design for easy integration into cart based imaging systems
- Worldwide power supply and video signal compatibility
- Printing Method: Thermal Graphic printing
- Thermal Head: 325 dpi
- Gradations: 256 gradations of gray scale
- Printing paper size: 210mm width (roll)
- Printing time: Approximately 8 seconds (in standard mode)
- Power requirements: 100V to 240V, 50/60 Hz (WW); 1.3 to 2.4A
- Dimensions: Approximately 12.4" x 5.2" x 12.0" (WHD)
- Weight: 17 lbs. 10 oz.
- Safety Standards: UL60601-1 Listed, CSA C22.2 No. 601.1 GS, GM UL1950 Listed, CSA C22.2 No.950
- Interfaces: Analog: Video; Digital: USB 2.0
- Printer driver software: For Windows XP / 2000 only
- Optional Accessories: