The UP-D25MD digital color dye sublimation printer is optimized for ultrasound, endoscopy, and cardiology applications. The new UP-D25MD replaces the UP-D23MD offering a smaller footprint and range of enhanced features. The UP-D25MD accepts standard Sony color print media as well as an optional laminated media model, providing long-lasting picture quality with high resistance to water and fingerprints, making it an ideal choice for any medical environment.
This option extends the manufacturer's warranty by either 1 or 2 years depending on the option chosen. During the first year of ownership, Sony Medical provides warranty support. After the first year, ERI provides warranty support.
If you cannot afford to be without your device while it is being serviced by either Sony or ERI, the hotswap program provides next day replacement support. If your device breaks during your hotwap period, simply call ERI and we will send you a replacement device for delivery the next morning. Please note that by virtue of choosing a two-year hotswap service, you have also extended your factory warranty by one-year.
- Slim Compact Design - Ideal for Medical Carts; Easily Integrated
- Attaches directly to ultrasound or endoscopic systems via USB 2.0
- Excellent Print Quality with Sony’s Dye Sublimation Printing technology
- High resolution – 423 dpi
- New LCD Front Panel Screen design
- Two color settings can be set from the front panel
- White LED light flashing during ribbon cartridge replacement and data transmission
- Connector: Digital (USB)
- Dimensions: 8 3/8" X 3 7/8" X 15 5/8" (WHD)
- Gradation: YMC images using 8 bit/256 gradations per color, approx
- Input Current: 1.7-1.0 A
- Interface: USB 2.0 High Speed Interface
- Paper Tray Capacity: S Size tray: Max. 80 sheets L Size tray: Max 50 sheets
- Power Consumption: AC 100 to 240V, 50/60Hz
- Print Media: UPC-21L (L size standard color print pack) (4 x 50 packs), UPC-21S (S size standard color print pack) (3 x 80 packs), UPC-24SA (S size Laminated color print pack) (3 X 80 packs), UPC24LA (L size Laminated color print pack) (4 X 50 packs)
- Print Size: UPC-21L/UPC-24LA Size: Full 5 x 3 3/4"; UPC-21S/UPC-24SA Size: Full 3 3/4 X 2 7/8"
- Print Speed: NTSC: UPC-21S approx. 19 sec; UPC-21L approx. 29 sec.
- Printing Method: Dye Sublimation Thermal Printing
- Resolution: 423 DPI
- Safety Compliance: UL 1950 and UL 2601-1 Listed; CSA C22.2 No. 601.1; No. 950; EN60950; EN60601-1
- Thermal Head: 423 DPI
- Weight: Approx. 12.2 pounds