Product has been discontinued:
This item is no longer avilable. Please consider its replacement, the Sony UP-X898MD.
The Sony UP-D897 thermal printer is the ideal choice for digital ultrasound systems. This monochrome black and white printer incorporates a USB 2.0 interface for easy integration to digital ultrasound systems. The UP-D897 printer packs a powerful set of features in a small package. The chassis is extremely small and lightweight with a remarkable print speed of approximately two seconds.
This option extends the manufacturer's warranty by either 1 or 2 years depending on the option chosen. During the first year of ownership, Sony Medical provides warranty support. After the first year, ERI provides warranty support.
If you cannot afford to be without your device while it is being serviced by either Sony or ERI, the hotswap program provides next day replacement support. If your device breaks during your hotwap period, simply call ERI and we will send you a replacement device for delivery the next morning. Please note that by virtue of choosing a two-year hotswap service, you have also extended your factory warranty by one-year.
- Ideal for digital ultrasound printing
- Smaller and lighter by 12% compared to the 895 series printer
- User-friendly controls on front panel
- Fast print speed - approximately 2.0 seconds in high speed mode
- USB 2.0 High Speed USB Interface easily connects to digital ultrasound system
- Uses the same media as the UP-895 series printers: UPP-110S/5, UPP-110HD, UPP-110HG
- Sharpness Switch - provides three sharpness settings along with a sharpness "off" selection
- Conveniently Located User Selectable Switches
- Additional User Selectable Switches - Located inside of paper tray for additional user control.
- World-wide power supply - AC 100 - 120V, 220 - 240V 50/60 HZ
- Resolution: 325 DPI
- Gradation: True 256 gray balance
- Effective Print Pixels: 4096 x 1280 (max)
- Picture Size: Approx. 3.9" x 2.9" (75 x 100 mm) (4:3) / Approx. 3.9" x 3.9" (100 x 100 mm) (1:1)
- Print Speed: Approximately 2.0 seconds (High Speed Mode)
- Interface: USB 2.0 High Speed Interface
- Memory: 4096 x 1280 x 8 bit
- Printing Method: Direct Thermal Printing
- Power Requirements: AC 100 - 120V, 50/60Hz, 1.5A to 0.8A
- Dimensions: Approx. 6.1"(W) x 3.5"(H) x 9.5"(D) / Approx. 154(W) x 88 (H) x 240 (D) mm
- Weight: Approx. 5.8 lbs.
- Supplied Accessories:
- AC Power Cord
- Operation Manual (CD-ROM)
- Thermal Head Cleaning Sheet
- Driver Software for Windows XP / 2000
- UPP-110HG Media (1 roll)