The tough, high brightness 27" LCD panel features an advanced anti-reflective technology that reduces internal and external reflections to optimise image contrast and helps provide surgeons and staff with high-quality viewing during operations. Surgeons and operating room staff can view Full HD images from a wide range of medical imaging systems with this high quality LCD monitor. The stylish LMD-2765MD displays High Definition color images from surgical endoscopic/laparoscopic cameras and other compatible medical imaging systems.
Please note that the LMD-2760MD monitor only offers digital inputs (3G-SDI, HD-SDI, SD-SDI, and DVI) and the LMD-2765MD monitor offers both digital inputs (3G-SDI, HD-SDI, SD-SDI, and DVI) and analog inputs (composite, RGB, and s-video).
This option extends the manufacturer's warranty by either 1 or 2 years depending on the option chosen. During the first year of ownership, Sony Medical provides warranty support. After the first year, ERI provides warranty support.
If you cannot afford to be without your device while it is being serviced by either Sony or ERI, the hotswap program provides next day replacement support. If your device breaks during your hotwap period, simply call ERI and we will send you a replacement device for delivery the next morning. Please note that by virtue of choosing a two-year hotswap service, you have also extended your factory warranty by one-year.
- Superb picture quality & extremely bright full HD panel.
- The monitor features IPS panel technology and delivers full HD 1920 x 1080 pixels. The 27-inch panel offers an impressive 1,000 cd/m2 brightness of 800cd/m2 @ D65 adjustment.
- Sony’s Unique OptiContrast Panel
- OptiContrast Panel technology replaces the layer of air between the panel and the glass with a layer of resin specially formulated to match the refractive properties of the glass. The OptiContrast panel helps establish dark backgrounds for rich, vibrant, high-contrast images even in brightly lit rooms. It also helps reduce glare and reflection and the elimination of internal dew condensation.
- Variety of Display Modes
- A variety of display modes including Mirror Image, Side-by-Side, Picture-in-Picture, and Picture-out-Picture can be easily selected.
- Easy to clean and Medically Compliant
- The monitor is compliant and certified for IEC 60601-1 and product saftey standards in US, Canada, and Europe. It is also easy to clean, dustproof, and water resisitant. The front panel has an IPX5 rating to resist spraying liquids.
- Simple Installation
- All the connectors face downwards, allowing for easy and organized cable connection.
Key Application Areas:
Designed for integration into today’s OR environments, the monitor can be conveniently boom-arm mounted on integrated on a medical cart. The front of the display is splash resistant and rated to IPX5, while the rear of the panel (with cable cover in place) is rated to IPX2 standards for water/moisture resistance to allow easy cleaning.
- Endoscopic Surgery
- Surgeons and OR staff can view highly detailed images from flexible endoscopic camera systems or rigid endoscopes during arthroscopic or laparoscopic surgery. High quality image reproduction is assisted by the monitor’s high contrast, fast response time and wide colour range.
- Surgical Microscopy and Ophthalmology
- Accurate viewing of magnified images from a surgical microscope demands a high resolution monitor that enables precise interpretation of fine details. The monitor allows secondary viewing by other OR staff while the surgeon operates using the surgical microscope.
- The monitor can display video images captured during surgical procedures involving the brain, spinal chord and peripheral nervous system. The monitor’s high resolution supports detailed viewing of highly magnified images that are often required during neurosurgery.
- Picture Performance
- Panel: a-Si TFT Active Matrix LCD
- Picture Size (Diagonal): 686 mm / 27 inches
- Effective Picture Size (H x V): 597.9 x 366.3 mm
- Pixel pitch: 0.3114 x 0.3114 mm
- Resolution (H x V): 1920 x 1080 pixels (Full HD)
- Aspect: 16:9
- Pixel Efficiency: 0.9999
- Backlight: LED
- Panel Technology: LCD with IPS
- Luminance: 1000 cd/m2 (typical)
- Contrast Ratio: 1000:1
- Viewing Angle: 89°/89°/89°/89° (typical)
- DVI-D Input: DVI-D (x2)
- 3G-SDI Input: BNC (x2)
- Serial Remote (LAN): D-sub 9-pin (RS-232C) (x1), RJ-45 (x1) (Ethernet, 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX)
- DC Input: 24V DC (x1)
- DVI-D Output: DVI-D (x1)
- 3G-SDI Output: BNC (x1)
- Power Requirements: DC Input: 24V
- AC adaptor (Sony, AC-120MD): 80 x 170 x 40mm
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 35°C (Recommended: 20°C to 30°C) // 32°F to 95°F (Recommended: 68°F to 86°F)
- Operating Humidity: 30% to 85% (no condensation)
- Storage/Transport Temperature: -20°C to +60°C (-4°F to +140°F)
- Storage/Transport Humidity: 0% to 90%
- Operating/Storage/Transport Pressure: 700 hPa to 1060 hPa
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 25.5" × 16.4" × 2.2""
- Weight: Approx 18.75 lb
- Supplied Accessories: AC adaptor (AC-120MD) (1); AC power cord (1)