4K image quality with intuitive operation and flexible installation
4K picture quality is enhanced further by HDR gamma support and a wide color gamut for a clearer view of fine details and subtle tonal differences. Thanks to Sony's unique upscaling technology, HD/SD resolution signals are automatically upscaled to a 4K view with four times the pixel count of Full HD. HD system customers who invest in 4K displays today can not only achieve improved image quality, but they will also be ready to upgrade to a 4K system in the future.
It's so simple to operate, thanks to the monitor's intuitive control panel and LED navigation. There's a wide range of input signal options, including HDMI and Display Port, and a choice of picture modes for greater flexibility in today's surgical applications and integrated OR environments.
The compact and easy-to-clean ergonomic design of the LMD-X2705MD is ideal for integration in modern clinical environments, while a choice of AC or DC powering options and neat cable management make installation simple.
Bright, high-quality 4K images
HDR Gamma support with HLG
Wide color gamut
Compact and ergonomic with easy-clean design
Wide range of inputs
Auto Input Select
Range of display modes
Greater installation flexibility
Compliance with medical standards
Key Application Areas:
Designed for integration into today’s OR environments, the monitor can be conveniently boom-arm mounted on integrated on a medical cart. The front of the display is splash resistant and rated to IPX5, while the rear of the panel (with cable cover in place) is rated to IPX2 standards for water/moisture resistance to allow easy cleaning.
- Endoscopic Surgery
- Surgeons and OR staff can view highly detailed images from flexible endoscopic camera systems or rigid endoscopes during arthroscopic or laparoscopic surgery. High quality image reproduction is assisted by the monitor’s high contrast, fast response time and wide colour range.
- Surgical Microscopy and Ophthalmology
- Accurate viewing of magnified images from a surgical microscope demands a high resolution monitor that enables precise interpretation of fine details. The monitor allows secondary viewing by other OR staff while the surgeon operates using the surgical microscope.
- The monitor can display video images captured during surgical procedures involving the brain, spinal chord and peripheral nervous system. The monitor’s high resolution supports detailed viewing of highly magnified images that are often required during neurosurgery.
- Picture Performance
- Panel: a-Si TFT Active Matrix LCD
- Picture Size (Diagonal): 26.93in. (684 mm)
- Effective Picture Size (H x V): 23.5 x 13.25 in. (596.2 x 335.3 mm)
- Pixel pitch: 0.15525 x 0.15525mm
- Resolution (H x V): 3840 x 2160 pixels
- Aspect: 16:9
- Pixel Efficiency: 0.9999
- Backlight: LED
- Panel Technology: LCD with IPS
- Luminance: 800 cd/m2 (typical)
- Contrast Ratio: 1000:1
- Colors: Approx. 1.073 billion colors
- Viewing Angle: 89°/89°/89°/89° (typical)
HDMI Input: HDMI connector (x1) HDMI 2.0b, HDCP1.4 correspondenceSDI Input: 3G/HD/SD-SDI Connector, BNC Type (x1)DVI-D Input: DVI-D connector (x1) TMDS single linkDisplay Port: Display Port connector (x2) 1.2, SST, HDCP1.3 correspondenceSerial Remote (LAN): D-sub 9-pin (RS-232C) (x1) RJ-45 modular connector (ETHERNET) (x1)Remote: Stereo mini jack (x1)AC Input: AC input connector (x1) 100 V to 240 V, 50/60 HzDC Input: DC input connector (x1) DC 26 V
- DVI-D Output: DVI-D (x1)
- Display Port Output (x1)
- Power Requirements: DC Input: 26 V, 5.2 A
- AC IN: 100 V–240 V, 50/60 Hz,1.5A- 0.7 A, 149W Max
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 35°C (Recommended: 20°C to 30°C) // 32°F to 95°F (Recommended: 68°F to 86°F)
- Operating Humidity: 30% to 85% (no condensation)
- Storage/Transport Temperature: -20°C to +60°C (-4°F to +140°F)
- Storage/Transport Humidity: 0% to 90%
- Operating/Storage/Transport Pressure: 700 hPa to 1060 hPa
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 26 x 16 7/8 x 3 1/4 in (658.8 x 426.8 x 80 mm)
- Weight: Approx 19.4 lb (8.8 kg)