Brand : Sony
- Special Order Only. 5-7 Day Lead Time
High-Performance, Sleek and User-Friendly 4K UHD 32-Inch Medical Monitor
Offering four times the pixel count of Full HD, the LMD-X310MD provides a clearer view of fine details than conventional medical monitors. Its increased resolution also maintains picture quality when viewing zoomed images, as well as supporting multiple picture display modes for enhanced operability in the OR.
The OptiContrast Panel™ ensures clear, high contrast images by controlling light reflections and dispersion within the LCD panel. The monitor's advanced new panel design is teamed with powerful Sony digital signal processing to provide a wider color gamut than ordinary LCD medical monitors.
Advanced Image Multiple Enhancer (A.I.M.E.™) technology can be used to accentuate subtle color differences or highlight the outline structure of displayed objects.
The LMD-X310MD features a slim, stylish design to allow easy handling, with a narrow bezel that maximizes the compact monitor's screen area. Flat surfaces make disinfection simpler in modern clinical environments.
Simple installation and set-up is complemented by a user-friendly control panel for positive, intuitive operation in the OR.
4K Ultra HD resolution
The LMD-X310MD can display 4K images with four times the detail of Full HD.
High brightness anti-reflective OptiContrast Panel™
The 31-inch (789mm) OptiContrast Panel™ features an advanced design that controls incident light reflections and dispersion within the LCD panel layer for improved contrast and visibility. It also helps prevent dew condensation within the panel.
Wider color gamut
The advanced panel design and Sony signal processing ensure a wider color gamut - as much as 43% greater than the BT.709 color space.
A.I.M.E.™ (Advanced Image Multiple Enhancer)
This unique technology has been developed to enhance the visibility of displayed shapes and colors. Structure Enhancement mode accentuates the outline of on-screen objects, while Color Enhancement mode helps clarify subtle tonal differences between objects.
Ergonomic easy-grip design
The monitor's slim, compact, easy to hold design facilitates simple user adjustment of monitor position.
Smaller bezel, larger screen
The narrow bezel maximizes screen size of this compact, space-saving monitor.
User friendly Control Panel
Operation is simplified by the monitor's intuitive, easy to use control panel. LED backlighting only highlights active control buttons, guiding the user and reducing the risk of inadvertent operation, especially in dark environments. Custom buttons can be assigned to commonly used functions.
Easy clean design
Flat surfaces simplify wiping off liquids and gels from the LCD panel and control buttons, supporting more effective cleanliness and disinfection.
Choice of display formats
A variety of display formats including Rotation Image, Side-by-Side, Picture-in-Picture (PIP) and Picture-out-Picture (POP) can be selected quickly and easily from the menu.
Installation friendly cabling
All signal connectors face downwards, allowing easy and organized cable connection to other equipment in the OR.
Compliance with medical standards
This product is distributed to the US and EU as a medical device and satisfies product safety standards (e.g. IEC 60601-1). For more details, please contact your nearest Sony sales office or an authorized dealer.
- Picture Performance
- Panel: TFT Active Matrix LCD
- Picture Size (Diagonal): 800.757 mm (31 5/8 inches)
- Effective Picture Size (H x V): 697.92 × 392.58 mm (27 1/2 × 15 1/2 inches)
- Pixel pitch: 0.182 x 0.182 mm (0.007 x 0.007 inches)
- Resolution (H x V): 3,840 x 2,160 pixels
- Aspect: 16:9
- Pixel Efficiency: 99.99%
- Backlight: LED
- Panel Technology: LCD with IPS
- Luminance (Panel Specification): 500 cd/m2 (typical)
- Contrast Ratio: 1000:1
- Colors: Approx.1.07 billion colors
- Viewing Angle (Panel Specification): 89°/89°/89°/89° (typical) (up/down/left/right, contrast > 10:1)
- Gamma: 1.8, 2.0, 2.2, 2.4, 2.6, DICOM, HLG
- HDMI Input: HDMI connector (x1); HDCP2.3 correspondence
- DVI-D Input: DVI-D connector (x1); TMDS single link, HDCP1.4 correspondence
- SDI Input: 3G-SDI input connector BNC type (x1); 12G-SDI input connector BNC type (x1)
- Display Port: Display Port connector (x1); SST, HDCP1.3 correspondence
- Serial Remote (LAN): D-sub 9-pin (RS-232C) (x1)
- RJ-45: modular connector (ETHERNET) (x1)
- Remote: Stereo mini jack (x1)
- AC input: AC input connector (x1); 100 V to 240 V, 50/60 Hz
- DC Input: DC input connector (x1); DC 26 V
- SDI Output 3G-SDI output connector BNC type (x1)
- 12G-SDI output connector BNC type (x1)
- CLONE Output CLONE output connector BNC type (x1)
- DC 5 V Output Round-type 3-pin female (x1), up to 2 A
- DC 12 V Output Round-type 4-pin female (x1), up to 2.5 A
- Power Requirements AC IN: 100 V - 240 V, 50/60 Hz, 1.7 A - 0.8 A
- DC IN: 26 V, 5.8 A (Supplied from AC adaptor)
- Power Consumption Approx. 163 W (max.)
- Operating Temperature 0 °C to 35 °C (32 °F to 95 °F)
- Operating Humidity 30% to 85% (no condensation allowed)
- Storage/Transport Temperature –20 °C to +60 °C (–4 °F to +140 °F)
- Storage/Transport Humidity 20% to 90% (no condensation allowed)
- Operating/Storage/Transport Pressure 700 hPa to 1,060 hPa
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 753.9 x 476.3 x 79.2 mm (29 3/4 x 18 7/8 x 3 1/8 inches); 753.9 x 533.3 x 319 mm (26 3/4 x 21 x 12 5/8 inches) (with optional SU-600MD stand)
- Mass Approx. 11.8 kg (26 lb 1 oz) (without optional SU-600MD stand)
- Mounting 100 x 100 mm VESA
- Supplied Accessories
- AC power cord (1)
- Plug holder for the supplied AC power cord (2)
- Before Using This Unit (1)
- CD-ROM (including the Instructions for Use) (1)
- Service Contact List (1)
- Screws for the VESA mount, M4 x 12 mm (4)
This product is distributed to EU and US as a medical device and satisfies product safety stand