Product has been discontinued
Please note that Sony has discontinued development of this product; however, it still can be purchased in limited quantities. Please also consider its replacement, the Sony UP-X898MD.
The Sony UP-897MD black and white video printer is designed specifically for use with medical diagnostic equipment, such as ultrasound systems. The UP-897MD packs power in a small chassis. High-quality, photo-like prints are produced in approximately two seconds. The UP-897MD is extremely small and light weight. For additional convenience, the UP-897MD adds a jog dial to the front panel for easy operation.
- Ideal for ultrasound printing
- User-friendly controls on front panel with addition of jog dial
- Fast print speed - approximately 2.0 seconds in high speed mode
- Uses the same media as the UP-895 series printers: UPP-110S/5, UPP-110HD, UPP-110HG
- Additional User Selectable Switches - Located inside of paper tray for additional user control.
- World-wide power supply - AC 100 - 120V, 220 - 240V 50/60 HZ
- Resolution: 325 DPI
- Gradation: True 256 gray balance
- Effective Print Pixels: 4096 x 1280 (max)
- Picture Size: Approx. 3.9" x 2.9" (75 x 100 mm) (4:3) / Approx. 3.9" x 3.9" (100 x 100 mm) (1:1)
- Print Speed: Approximately 2.0 seconds (High Speed Mode)
- Interface: Analog BNC Connection
- Memory: 10 Frames
- Printing Method: Direct Thermal Printing
- Power Requirements: AC 100 - 120V, 50/60Hz, 1.5A to 0.8A
- Dimensions: Approx. 6.1"(W) x 3.5"(H) x 9.5"(D) / Approx. 154 (W) x 88 (H) x 240 (D) mm
- Weight: Approx. 5.8 lbs.
- Supplied Accessories:
- AC Power Cord
- Operation Manual (CD-ROM)
- BNC Video Connecting Cable
- Thermal Head Cleaning Sheet
- UPP-110HG Media (1 roll)