The UP-971AD is a black and white HYBRID graphic printer that supports both analog and digital applications. This dual compatibility is especially critical as imaging systems make the transition from analog to digital technology. The UP-971AD has both an analog video input as well as a USB 2.0 high speed interface for digital printing. The UP-971AD offers an improved resolution of 325 dpi ensuring superb picture quality and faster print speed of about 8 seconds. As an extra convenience the UP-971AD uses the same media as the predecessor model - UPP-210HD and UPP-210SE. The UP-971AD is the ideal choice for medical black and white analog and digital applications such as ultrasound, mobile c-arm, and cardiac cath lab.
This option extends the manufacturer's warranty by either 1 or 2 years depending on the option chosen. During the first year of ownership, Sony Medical provides warranty support. After the first year, ERI provides warranty support.
If you cannot afford to be without your device while it is being serviced by either Sony or ERI, the hotswap program provides next day replacement support. If your device breaks during your hotwap period, simply call ERI and we will send you a replacement device for delivery the next morning. Please note that by virtue of choosing a two-year hotswap service, you have also extended your factory warranty by one-year.
- Analog video and digital USB 2.0 interfaces
- Fast print speed - approximately 8 seconds
- Excellent print quality and contrast
- Front panel LCD display for easy operation
- Multiple images per sheet (two, four, six)
- Compact design for easy integration into cart based imaging systems
- Worldwide power supply and video signal compatibility
- Printing Method: Thermal Graphic printing
- Thermal Head: 325 dpi
- Gradations: 256 gradations of gray scale
- Printing paper size: 210mm width (roll)
- Printing time: Approximately 8 seconds (in standard mode)
- Power requirements: 100V to 240V, 50/60 Hz (WW); 1.3 to 2.4A
- Dimensions: Approximately 12.4" x 5.2" x 12.0" (WHD)
- Weight: 17 lbs. 10 oz.
- Safety Standards: UL60601-1 Listed, CSA C22.2 No. 601.1 GS, GM UL1950 Listed, CSA C22.2 No.950
- Interfaces: Analog Video; Digital: USB 2.0
- Printer driver software: For Windows® XP / 2000 only
- Optional Accessories:
- Remote control Sony RM-91