The UP-D55MD Digital A5 Printer successfully combines high quality with fast output to produce exceptional A5 color images in approximately 20 seconds. The printer's new compact design allows for easy integration into medical systems or connection to a laptop or PC in an office environment. The UP-D55MD is the ideal choice for medical digital printing, for ultrasound, surgical or other industrial and scientific applications.
Our refurbished units are thoroughly checked, and all of the wearable parts are replaced. These printers come with a 4 month warranty. Save hundreds on these great refurbished units.
- Digital Color Video Printing
- High Speed USB 2.0 Interface easily connects to PC or laptop
- Smaller design allows for easy integration with medical systems
- Worldwide power
- High Speed Printing - approximately 20 Seconds per print
- Approximately 379 DPI Resolution
- Cut Paper, "No Curl" UPC-55
- High Quality, Photo-like Images
- Re-size to fit feature
- Multi-Image Printing - 1, 2, or 4 per page
- Printing Method: Dye Sublimation
- Resolution: 379 dpi
- Total Gradation: 256 gradations for yellow, magenta, cyan. Over 16.7 million colors per dot
- Print Area: 2,528 x1920 dots (169.4 x128.6mm) 1 image
- Printing Time: High Speed- 20 seconds (approximate)
- Paper Size: 7 1/8" x 6 "
- Media Capacity: 100 sheets
- Power Requirements: 100-120V AC 50/60Hz- 220-240V AC, 50/60Hz
- Max power Requirements: 100-200V:2.8A,220-240V: 1.2A
- I/O Interface: USB 2.0 High Speed Interface
- Dimensions: 11 1/8 x 5 x 15 3/4 inches
- Weight: 19lb. 13oz
- Compliance: UL-2601-1 Listed
- Supplied Accessories:
- UPC-55 Color Media Starter Pack of 100 sheet of paper and 1 ribbon.
- Paper tray
- Ribbon holder
- AC power cord
- Operations manual